12.30.2003

liza called me at 130. i stepped outside because i knew my parents were going to be wonderin who i was talking to. she told me that she read the past couple entries, and that she cried about it. that made me feel terrible, and tears started welling up in my eyes. that was the last thing i wanted to do to her. we talked for a little more than 15 minutes, and by the time we said bye, i felt a hundred times better.

we love each other. even as i type this i have a tear in my eye. we miss each other so much, and she told me that i was the sweetest guy in the world- now, i've been told that before, but this was the first time i heard it and knew she wasn't just putting up a front. she said that she would never want to see anything bad ever happen to me, and i had to lean against my window in my room (i moved upstairs once my mom yelled at me for being out in the cold) because i felt so relieved that she cared for me as much as i care for her.

the funny thing is that once i got off the phone, i went downstairs and was happy again for the first time since friday night. i'm sure the family noticed because all of a sudden i had energy, i was moving around, i went downstairs to work out and just overall felt better. i took a shower and shaved for the first time in three days (the shaving part, i shower every day). i just feel like a whole new person now. who knew a phone call could do so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home