12.11.2003

bein home is kinda boring, but a very welcome change from the stressed week of finals and classes. but there is one thing, and it's already gotten on my nerves like no other.

last nite i told my mom that me josh and kyle were probably gonna go to the mall today, and she replied with a "don't be a party animal." What the hell, can anyone explain this? She doesn't expect me to just sit in the house all day does she? I'm used to a much higher level of freedom at state, but still, i expect to have some here too. geez, one of these days i'm just gonna burst at her.

today was me and liza's 2 month anniversary, only 2 more weeks til she comes, i'm gettin happier by the minute. I want to go to mayflower tomorrow and see if they have any extra stratus parts lyin around, cuz i need to keep myself entertained with all this spare time on my hands. hopefully my nazi of a mom will let me go. Geez, i'm almost 19 and she has to give me permission. Fuck that.

i dunno what else to say really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home