11.09.2003

i've had this nagging feeling at the back of mind for the past three weeks. I want to drink. Is it bad? Yes, i don't know why i'm feeling like this. First, i should feel lucky for my health, and that I have a girlfriend that I didn't meet thru a party (kind of) or drinking. I could have went to Amy's house party last nite, but missed out on it, so i ended up hangin at casey and josh's for the nite. just stupid. if andy and kyle come up, i think i'm gonna drink a little bit next weekend. Don't ask me why i'm feeling like this, i just am. Dammit.

anyway, one month for me and liza is on Tuesday, and i couldn't be happier about that. I think it may be unhealthy how many times i think of her a day. Ha, no such thing. I'm really looking forward to christmas, i know i'm saying this every time. If i don't talk to her tonite, i'll live, but it'll be a little depressing. just a little bit, because i like hearing her voice, it just comforts me. of course i can't talk in the hall anymore, cuz the guys razz me about bein on the phone for so long. whatever, i don't care what they think. In fact, i was talkin to my mom one day, and matt walked by and told me to get off the damn phone cuz he thought i was talking to liza! I don't think mom heard that though, so i'm good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home