11.03.2003

i was home for the weekend, which explains why nothing has been here- nothing happened, at all. Actually, friday, i got back from class, chilled out for a bit, and went to have lunch, by myself again. Anyway, i'm standing in the line for food, and the 2 girls in front of me say "happy halloween!" They seemed really excited (who wasn't? it was friday and halloween). We just joked around for a bit, then went our separate ways to eat. When i finished, i eyed them while i was returning the tray, and decided to walk past them. I said, "you girls have a happy halloween," and they said the same back. I grabbed my apple and left for bailey. I noticed them again while i was walking back, they came out of another exit. They saw me too, cuz they screamed "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" All i could do was smile. Then, i think i heard one of them say "you're pretty cute." But it's probably just me. I have to say, my confidence is a lot higher since I met Liza- it feels great.

Home was uneventful. Halloween was boring, Saturday i got a lot of stuff done (haircut, shaving, driving, shopping), so that was good. State lost, but U-M won. It was kind of bittersweet. I really wanted state to win, cuz i'm cheerin on Jeff Smoker and his comeback from the battle with alcohol and drug abuse. Sunday we went to church (the kids all around us were fat, and it worries me to think about what the next generation of kids are gonna be like- obese, out of shape, unhealthy). I went over to kyles for a little bit and watched the lions game (beat the raiders 23-13, woohoo), then came home, had dinner, and came back up here. Just another stupid Sunday. It got dark too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home