9.27.2003

well, the shit hit the fan last nite. we were all hanging out at Josh and Casey's. Andrea, Michelle, Andrea, Jeff, Dan, Andy, Casey, josh,and Iwere just having fun. Of course, alcohol was involved. As always I was the only one that didnt drink. I was still having a good time, cuz the drunks were making me laugh.

Anyway, everyone was walking in and out of the room, and for a while we were good about keeping the door closed. Except for one time. Me and andy went to look for girls for him, and when we came back to the room, I saw 3 girls hanging outside of the room, thinking they wanted to hang out too. Boy, was i wrong. I tried slipping past them to get into the room, but they stopped me. Long story short, they took down casey, michelle, and the andreas' names down, and casey is in deep shit. Josh was out of the room, so i don't think he'll get in (as much) trouble. I was so pissed off at all of them for being so stupid. me andy and josh drove over to my place to lay low for a little while, but i forgot my key at holden, so we chilled at the bailey lobby. then casey called,and he was at emmons, so we went over there, after waiting ten minutes for andrea to check us in. We spent the night at their place, but Casey wouldn't shut the hell up. Everyone else got to sleep at 1:30, and i didn't sleep until 3:30, because Casey kept talking and Michelle kept wanting to go to the bathroom, and i had to help her find her way. I'm tired now, so i'll type more later, if i feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home