9.18.2003

Wow, it's been longer than I thought. I really don't know where to start- I think I'll start with recent events and go backwards. I'm at Casey's right now, so you'll understand if the typing is horrible. It's his stupid keyboard.

Here we go: the first, and probably only major thing that has happened since August 27. Liza called me and told me that there was a way that we could see each other a lot sooner than Christmas, like Canadian Thanksgiving. I was so incredibly happy when she told me this that I was speechless for nearly a minute. Since then, we've been doing a lot of planning thru email, and I've been counting the days until she comes. For security reasons, I won't list the day she is coming.

Tina and I are pretty much through. I never really understood what I saw in her. I guess I was just desperate at the time. I mean, she's a really nice girl and all, but that's it. I really don't like her, not only physically, but mentally. I still hope Josh gets with Hillary- he needs to forget about Kelli and move on. But the thing about Hillary is that she is way too quiet. It is almost impossible to have a conversation with her, and I'm a really outgoing person. Maybe she doesn't like the outgoing type, whatever. i only hope for the best for Josh. He's in a rut, and I hope he gets out of it. What I'm going thru right now is mind boggling, because it seems that girls are talking to me more now than ever. I don't get it one bit.

Classes are going alright, even though my ATL class sucks. It isn't so bad, but there is so much reading, and it's very boring. I have to shape up, this is it. I have class from 9-1230 tomorrow, and after lunch i plan to study. I want to have some fun this weekend too. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home