8.23.2003

Wow, it's still kinda early (12:19 am). Today was decently to somewhat fun. Here's the breakdown:

I woke up around 7:45 for God knows what reason, and couldn't get back to sleep. I went to brush my teeth, and then came back and changed. I went to eat breakfast around 9 after just sitting around for a little while on the comp. For some reason, I like eating by myself- it gives me nice time to reflect on everything that has and will go on. Actually, dave, my roommate from aop came and grabbed a seat and we talked for awhile, mostly about meaningless crap. After i finished my apple, i decided to walk around outside, before heading over to Bessey and Erikson for those stupid class engagement sessions. waste of time in my opinion.

I ended up hanging out at casey's for a while, and we went and ate lunch (josh had breakfast, oddly enough). after that, the three of us walked toward these "colloquiom with your major" sessions. The communication arts building and the engineering building were right across from each other, so we just went our own ways. My session was so incredibly boring. it probably didn't add to the fact that i was really tired and could have fallen asleep at any time. i know i nodded off a few times, but so did a lot of people. after that session was over, i went back over to casey's and we hung out there for a little while longer, watched "there's something about mary," and then just lazed around for awhile. Then we found out that andy, drew, and jay were coming up, so we went and met andy, who came after having a little trouble finding the campus. I was surprised beyond everything that he was able to get here. i respect that, so mad props to andy.

Before andy came over tho, we had dinner with a few girls casey met at a party the nite before. they were pretty nice, but they were all partiers, so I didn't really connect with them too much. There was one girl who was from Dearborn, Emily was her name. She was pretty nice, and she was the one i talked to the most. We split up after dinner, and after changing, headed over to andrea's place just to visit. we ended up hanging out there for a little while. Andrea came and checked out my room, which wasn't in the best of shape. whatever, she's seen worse, i'm sure. Andy ended up going with the other guys to a few parties, and me and josh went to the union to see what was going on there. There were a lot of people, so we first sat down and ate some wendy's, courtesy of our sparty cash card. very nice. Then we went downstairs and bowled, which was somewhat cool. After we finished, we just walked back to brody, and i gave josh my pass so he could hop a ride back on the bus. I'm done, i'm gonna go brush my teeth now. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home