8.27.2003

Ok, i just realized this is the only time i can ever type anything, and yet, people still IM me. I'll try to type as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Yesterday i ended up not playin tag, cuz i was talking online to like 4 people, and then liza called me, which was greatly unexpected, but incredibly welcome. we talked probably for a good 30 minutes, with calls from other friends, including tina, josh, and casey, woven somewhere in there. Last nite we were gonna go to the planetarium, since mars is the closest to earth it's ever been. That fell thru, and it did again tonite. But i'll get to today later. Right now, i'll talk about yesterday.

Classes were ok, there's this really cute girl in my atl class. What's really cool about her is that she's not like any other girls i've seen on campus; she could dress preppy and do just fine, probably even better, but she wears like these punky/free spirit kind of clothes, which are really cool. And she's got a great smile. That gets me every time. Everything else was normal, nothing really too special to talk about.

On to today. I had math and then chem in the afternoon, so it was a decent day. I still can't understand what my math teacher is saying, but it's ok cuz we're just doin review from last year. Chemistry was a lecture day, but once again, it was all review - sig figs. ugh. Boring! I actually got a seat this time, as opposed to Monday, when I got there late cuz of the stupid bus and had to stand in the doorway like an idiot. I felt incredibly tired the whole day though, but here I am typing away at 11:45 at night. Great.

I had dinner over at Wilson with dave, andrea, casey, josh, and terrence, who went to canton last year. Everyone says the food there is great, but it was crappy. Nothing special. After dinner, i went over to josh's room to figure out what was going with his printer. it didn't take too long; it was an empty ink cartridge. Then josh came over here to work on his essay, which seemed somewhat productive. Tina called me and asked me if i wanted to go to the planetarium tonite, and i asked her to get some more people, especially hillary, because Josh really likes her. After like an hour, i called tina back and she said the sky was cloudy, meaning not a good nite for stargazing. Instead, we're gonna have breakfast tomorrow and see what happens from there. Ok, now my eyes are getting a little tired, but i still have more to type.

Before Josh left, we talked about girls we liked in the past, and how it's so hard to let go. He talked about Kelli and Megan, and i could only talk about Ashley. I realized how much i missed Ashley, and quite possibly in a fit of stupidity, i guessed her email address and emailed her a letter telling her everything i ever wanted to but never did or could. It was a bit of a relief, but i'll feel a lot better once i get a reply from her. i hope i got the right address. I was close to crying for some odd reason, and probably could have if i didn't hold anything back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home