8.24.2003

ok, well, back to my story. I sat down by myself at breakfast, near the tv, so i could watch a little sportscenter or somethin. I noticed two girls at the table next to me just kind of eyeing me, but i didn't really do anything. I didn't think they were staring at me, more likely something behind me. Then one of the girls came up to me:

"Hey, I noticed your shirt, are you from Dexter?" I was wearing the Dexter Community Soccer Shirt that I bought from Value World.
"Uh, no, I bought this shirt at a thrift store in Canton."
"Oh ok, cuz i was gonna say, 'I've never seen you around before."
"By the way, my name is Justin."
"I'm Tina."


And that's how it started. Tina and I, and her other friend Megan got to know each other while we were the only ones who sat in the cafeteria. Josh and Andy drove over, and they met the girls, and we just kept talking. Then we headed outside, and looked around. There was some kind of Brody party outside, so we got a few free things. After standing around for alittle while, I told Tina we were gonna split and asked for her number, which she gave. Then me, josh and andy decided to go to the downtown area and check out steve & barry's. Thank God andy had a truck, cuz that would've taken a little while. We went and checked out Steve & Barry's which really had nothing special, just all MSU stuff. Don't know why i was surprised, we are in East Lansing after all. After that, we went to this record store and just checked out what they had; nothing special, but a lot of stuff. We went and dropped our stuff off at Andy's truck, then went back and hit up GAP and Taco Bell. I needed a few pairs of boxers, so i bought those. Then we headed over to Landon Hall so i could pick up my iss books from the girl i bought them from. From there we went back to Brody and chilled out there for awhile, then headed over to Dave's. He needed help setting up his computer, so I told him we'd be over there. After close to an hour, I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so i called the consulting services and they said they would activate it by monday or tuesday. good enough for me. Then casey came over and me and josh went along with him and looked for our classes. We stopped about halfway and ended up at the Aud, where there was a fair with a lot of free stuff. We grabbed our share and headed back to Casey and Josh's room.

I called Tina up and asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she said to meet her at the Aud later that night. She would be with some of her friends, megan included. So i went back to my room and hopped in the shower, dressed, and headed over to the Breslin Center to meet josh. We walked toward the Aud, and nearly passed Tina and her group. Megan realized it was me, so she flagged everyone down. I would have noticed, except i was on the phone with Dad. We hung out pretty much the rest of the night, up until 2:30. We hung out at Tina's room and just watched the Wedding Singer for a little while, then everyone started leaving. I was a happy guy, so I said good nite and headed back to my room. Today we're hanging out again, so I'll update you when something happens. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home