9.19.2003

It's a really crappy day, as far as weather is concerned. In fact, it's a crappy day overall. I feel like crap with a stuffy nose and fatigue, and the weather isn't helping at all. It just seems to match how I'm feeling. Hopefully that'll change once Liza comes, even though it's still a little while away.

My chem recitation today was helpful and went a little ahead, so I was debating whether or not to skip the chem lecture later on. I didn't, of course. I figured that was the last thing I should do, given the circumstances. After the chem lecture, me, andrea, and dave took the bus over to wilson and had lunch with josh. As always, dave talked about sex and how he had the endurance of a stoned rabbit. We got tired of that, and disgusted. It's 2:00 now and I'm thinking about going to sleep. I figure that's the best thing for being sick right now. I have to read so much over the weekend it's ridiculous. I guess I did to myself, so there's nothing that I can do but shut up and deal with it.

Last nite,when I was over at Josh's, he talked to Kelli and asked her if there was ever gonna be anything between them. He didn't get a definite response, so he asked her if there was any point in calling her tomorrow (today). She didn't answer for awhile, and ended up signing off. I felt terrible, but that doesn't compare to how Josh must have felt. He deserves a lot better than that. He was depressed the rest of the nite, and I ended up leaving around 11:30 because there was nothing left for me to say or do.

I skated back to Bailey, and when I reached the intersection of Harrison & K-Zoo, i noticed three pretty hot girls standing on the corner, obviously waiting to go to a party or something. As i skated by them, i just made casual eye contact with them, but one of the girls like stared at me. I really didn't know how to interpret that. Just a little strange I guess. Well, I'll type more later as it happens. I'm trying to get back to making this a daily thing. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home