9.21.2003

I just finished 500 situps, so if I abruptly stop typing, call 911 and alert them to my room. I'm not even that tired, but it's 2 am, so i probably should go to sleep soon. Today, or yesterday, actually, was kinda boring. I woke up, ate breakfast, then sat in the lobby and read my Race In North America book. Surprisingly, I was able to get thru 20 pages before calling it quits. It is such a hard book to read. After that, I came back to my room and just chilled out for awhile, wondering why Will wasn't home yet. I was starting to wonder whether he was lying dead somewhere. Terrible, I know.

Josh came over to watch the game, but Will's friend was over, so we ended up heading back over to Josh's. We watched the Michigan game- incredibly disappointing loss to Oregon. We just hung around the room for a couple hours, then went to grab dinner over at Case. We went back to Josh's, hung out for awhile, then decided to walk around campus and see if there was anythin to do. Remember, neither of us drink, so our options are severely limited. We ended up walking... aw, fuck it. I'm tired right now. I'll finish typing after i get 8 hours of sleep. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home