10.22.2003

one week later, and nothing really special has happened. Me and liza are still going out, even though we can't really "go out" when we're so far apart. But it's alright, it makes Christmas that much more enjoyable and I'm counting down the days. I think of her a lot during the day; it's hard not to. I wish she was here, because the time she was here was the happiest I'd probably ever been.

Classes are going ok, i mean, they're classes- they're gonna suck. I've been feeling really tired lately, and there's really only one reason: Will's snoring. It's incredibly loud and keeps me up at nite, and worst of all, i don't know how to tell him. Any suggestions, im me or somethin. I need help.

I guess that Michelle's friend Jamie likes me- I was talkin to andrea today and she told me this. I met jamie when i was eating with andrea on monday, i think it was. She was really nice, cute too, but I'm with Liza. That's as far as it's gonna go. But it's nice to know that I am wanted. I really don't get how I went all of high school without so much a glance from girls, but when i come here, it's completely different. It's really flattering actually, cuz i don't think i'm anything special. I mean, there are a lot more better looking guys here than me, and i mean that in the most non-gay way possible. I'm secure in saying it, so what?

I really have to start working out again. I haven't noticed how much of a slob i'm getting to be. I'm gonna start eating healthy again, as much as i can. I'm gonna start running tomorrow, for sure. I only have ATL tomorrow, so i can't blame it on a busy schedule. I'm gonna go brush my teeth and turn in for the nite. Sweet Dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home