10.08.2003

ok so Year Of The Freshman is my journal intended for general audiences. This journal is a no holds barred look at my life and what i'm thinking.

Anyway, not too much has happened since last thursday. i went home for the weekend, had a DCX/MSU extern program thing to go to, and then came back on sunday only to see the lions lose yet another heartbreaker. on the plus side, both my fantasty teams won.

The biggie happened sunday night actually. When i created the new page, i copied the chat box from this page. That had some stuff I didn't want read, so i just imitated a convo between josh and casey with casey saying he was gay. Looking back on it, i realize it was incredibly immature of me. Casey saw it, and shot back with several racist/derogatory remarks involving terrorism, osama, and saddam. I had never felt so hurt in my life. I actually had tears in my eyes. Around midnite, casey im'ed me and apologized, and i apologized too. I think we're alright now, but i won't forget it that easily.

Today was a great day. My math test was easy, i got a 20/20 on my atl rough draft, and will's friend gave me 30 bucks for breaking my 4 dollar mirror. Not bad at all. I had dinner with josh, casey, andrea, and michelle, which was fun. Some of the things we talk about are so off the wall it's funny in itself. I caught michelle just kinda staring at me every once in a while, but i'm sure it's nothing. She's really cute, but casey likes her, so i won't do anything to hurt his chances, not that i could anyway.

i've got chem, math, and chem lab tomorrow, so i better shove off to sleep. God knows every minute counts when your roommate is a heavy snorer and you're a light sleeper. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home