9.30.2003

First off, i have to say that ATL 195H here at MSU sucks-really sucks. I mean, it's a cool class, but the work is so friggin boring. Geeeezzzz.... Anyway, nothing much has happened since saturday. Casey and Josh still haven't found out anything about the whole incident, but i think they will soon enough. Classes are going alright, I guess. My calc quiz today was pretty easy, so i was happy about that. After math, i went over to holden to grab a bite to eat with josh, but ended up eating by myself and heading over to my engineering seminar class. ATL was boring, but it actually went by really fast today, so i liked that. I walked home because i wanted to enjoy the nice crisp air, and then went for a run. Seeing as how I'm running the 5K at the Trish Donnelly Run on Sunday, I think it was a good move. It felt really good, not too cold either. I went back over to holden and ate dinner with josh and emily, then me and him just hung out and did hw and watched some tv.

Liza and I have been talking almost every nite now, and it's really cool. We always seem to have something to talk about. I'm getting a little nervous about her coming here, but i think that's normal. I hope she has fun while she's here.

I'm gonna get to work on my chem hw, so I'll talk some more tomorrow. Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home