10.15.2003

well, a lot has happened since last wednesday. here goes.

liza came on thursday. I went to atl, where i thought about her the whole time. i came back to my room, cleaned up a bit, took a shower, changed, and went downstairs to meet her. i was a little nervouse, but felt eerily comfortable for the most part. I walked down the stairs and instantly saw her, and never before had i felt so happy. If it weren't for grace, i would've kissed liza right there, but for some reason, i felt pretty shy.

we went up to my room, just hung out, talked for a little while. I really wish i would've taken the first step and just kissed her immediately, but i didn't want to offend her by coming on too strong. Instead, we sat down, watched tv for a bit; josh came over and me and him went over to jenison to hand in our ticket order forms, and then he hung around for a bit and worked on his math excel project. Part of me is glad he was there, because otherwise there would have been more than a few awkward silences. After he left, liza and i went to wendy's [oh yeah, great first date dinner, justin- way to go] and then walked back, just in time to watch friends, scrubs, and will and grace. around 9, dad called, and it was the weirdest thing- he didn't know liza was sitting there next to me. She was turned on by it too, and she put her arm on my stomach. That pretty much started it all. After i hung up, we got a little closer, but stayed that way til like 11, when the daily show came on. "when were you gonna kiss me?" she asked. I immediately said, "now, but i didn't want to offend you before." so we kissed. I'll admit it, i was new to the whole kissing thing, so it was a bit awkward at first, especially the french kissing. i really liked it though. i think we made out for at least a good half hour, and then we moved on to other stuff. i'll leave that to your imagination ;^). i'm getting really tired now, but i'll talk about the rest of the weekend tomorrow. peace. and liza, i miss you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home