11.05.2003

I feel a lot better, honestly. Josh came over yesterday, and we had dinner, then went back to my room to watch mr. deeds or something. Liza called, which was unexpected, but welcome. We talked for close to 2 hours- she made this list of things she wanted to ask me, and at one point she was crying. I felt terrible, i was near tears myself, and would have been if i was sitting alone in my room. I think we got everything straightened out, so now everything's better. I'm glad, because I realized what an ass I was for saying stuff that i didn't even mean. Honestly, Liza is one of the best things that's ever happened to me, and i'm taking it for granted. I couldn't believe the doubts going thru my mind on sunday and saturday. I felt like an idiot, and i hope she knows this.

Our one month anniversary is coming up on Tuesday, and honestly, I'm pretty happy about it. The relationship is kinda weird, not in the sense that it's long distance, but in the sense that it's been a little more than three weeks, we really like each other, and we already got in a major fight (not so much a fight, but the thesaurus in my mind stops working around 5 pm.). Hopefully we'll be able to slow all this down a little bit and just enjoy what we have together. I really do feel better when i talk to her, it's very comforting. I need to sleep, i have early chem tomorrow, but i feel 200% better than i did sunday nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home