12.01.2003

I'll say it- thanksgiving sucked, without a doubt. I would've preferred staying here at state over spending time with the family. Is that bad? I really don't care, it's the truth. i was so bored, especially on thursday. the only good thing was that the lions won, and during the party me and liza just text messaged each other. That was great, every message from her brought a smile to my face. Me, josh, andy, kyle and casey went and saw "elf" saturday nite, funny movie. Then after, i almost ran over casey with the stratus, and he freaked out like no other. The expression on his face and the way he ran was priceless. We laughed for a good fifteen minutes about that. Today was just tiring and boring, me and josh both fell asleep on the drive up to state. now it's 1:30 and i need to go to sleep, but i don't feel like it at all. I called liza and talked to her for about an hour and a half, and the whole time i felt more comfortable than anything could've made me. It's just so nice hearing her voice, and i close my eyes and pretend she's sitting right next to me on the couch. I can't wait til christmas, just so i can see her again. ok, i'm ready to pass out, i'll most likely type some more in here tomorrow, at least more in detail stuff about this absolutely shitty thanksgiving break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home