11.23.2003

ok i'm gonna keep this short. whoa, i haven't written in here for a while. Anyway, here goes.

*Josh went home for the weekend and went to the OSU-UM game. lucky bastard. I was so bored today and yesterday, i'm glad he's comin back tomorrow. It felt weird not talkin to him online or in person. But it's alright, he'll be back tomorrow.

*I haven't talked to liza since Thursday, so this combined with josh has made me feeling quite lonely. Besides my family, they are the two most important people in my life right now, so going a couple days without talking to them is a big hit. In fact, i text messaged liza yesterday and today, hoping to get a reply, but nothing. Every little beep i heard, i thought it was my phone, and i anxiously checked it, just for any kind of sign from her. Nothing, but it's alright, i'm sure she's busy. I found myself checking the laptop every 30 seconds while i was doing my homework to see if anyone had im'ed me, but nothing there either. I've just been in the room all day, watching football, listening to music, doin hw, same ol. Will's been gone for most of the day, which was pretty nice.

*Thank God there's only two days of class this coming week, and then thanksgiving. i can't wait to go back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home