12.13.2003

i don't even know why i opened this up. i don't feel like typing anymore.

i carry my cell with me everywhere now, cuz my brother is always tryin to see whose phone numbers are in it, what notes i have, my text messages, blah blah. he came in my room this morning cuz my uncle robert wanted to talk to me, and he ended up finding one of the gifts i got for liza, and i was like, "i won that at a gamenite." i dunno. then he saw the cd wallet, also liza's, and asked, "whose is this?" i just ignored him and told him to get the hell outta the room, i was still sleeping.

everytime i leave the cell out in the open, there's always a chance he'll grab it and try lookin at whatever i have on there, i don't know what his problem is. he saw my phone list, and amy and andrea were at the top, and he acted like a 3 year old: "ooh, who are they?" i wanted to punch him in the face. i'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home