12.27.2003

what a merry christmas it was. i don't know where to start, it's been more than a week since i've done anything here.

the week leading up to christmas was pretty boring, just the same ol stuff, hangin out with josh and kyle- trevor actually called us to hang out, but then we realized he only did it cuz katie was on a cruise. that pissed me off a little bit.

as thursday got closer, i started gettin more and more anxious because liza and her family were coming. I was excited to see her but scared about what it was gonna be like when we saw each other. plus, the gifts i got for her were just sitting in my room, waiting to be discovered by wandering eyes, i.e. my brother's. fortunately that didn't happen, but on one of many occasions, he did grab my cell phone and go thru all the names in my list. now before, i had been able to grab it before he got to anything suspicous, but this time he got to "My Girl," which was liza of course. he asked me who it was, and i just said it was josh probably putting down a girl's number on my phone cuz he always did. close call.

ok now a new entry for what has happened these past couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home