1.22.2004

Feeling:mixed
Song:this year's love~david gray

i keep sitting down to work on my math homework, but i keep forgetting to do something online- this is one of them. we're now on day 2 of not having talked to liza, and while i am starting to grow used to it, it's still very different and i still find myself thinking about her all the time.

but here's the thing i needed to mention. when i had my atl class last semester, there was this girl named Elissa. she was different from all the other girls, like she was a free spirit, always had a smile on her face, didn't care what other people thought, and she was pretty smart. anyway, just messing around one day, i decided to email her and said "hey." that's it, just "hey." well she didn't respond until like a couple weeks ago (she doesn't have a computer at home, even a cell phone), and since then we've exchanged a couple funny emails:

the first time she emailed me: "hey"
i replied "good lord, it took you long enough. talk to ya in july i guess"
she says "how bout august? im booked through july"
i say "dammit, why do you have to be so damn popular?"

and finally, her last email, which damn near made me piss my pants:
"silly rabbit if only u knew"

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY? Liza calls me silly rabbit! Elissa decides to call me silly rabbit as well? what a freakin weird coincidence! not to mention the incredible similarities between their names, and the more i think about it, the more i realize they have a lot of common characteristics. well, i'm gonna go lie down and hope this goes away, because it's weirding me out a bit.

oh wait, i can't, i have that math homework. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home