1.20.2004

Feeling:in disbelief
Song:push~matchbox twenty

so i was gonna head over to josh's yesterday for the pistons game, so i wanted to see if kyle could give me ride. after all, that's what friends do, isn't it? give their friends a ride when they need one, instead of walking in the freezing cold? and what was his excuse? "i was feeling lazy." what a bastard. how many times have me and josh and andy gone out of our way to pick him up? i was gonna get ready to walk over there, but then amy called me and wanted to hang out, but i told her i was going to josh's, so she offered to give me a ride over there, even though it was completely out of her way. now she's a great friend.

i came back to my room around 7, and just relaxed and read physics. then around 10 i went to the study lounge and worked on math for a little while, then grabbed my influence book and read that for a little while. i came back up to the room around 1130, and saw that liza was online. i really wanted to talk to her, but then i thought of the whole distancing thing and told myself no. it was hard, but i managed not to. all day i had been checking my buddy list to see if she was online, checking my phone to see if she text messaged me. it's hard trying not to think about her, but hopefully during the next couple months i'll be able to go from thinking about her every second to thinking about her every few minutes. baby steps, justin. baby steps.

i still have my design lab from 3-5 today and then physics from 6-7, so i'm gonna go take a 30 minute nap. that oughta do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home