1.19.2004

Feeling:awake
Song:dontchange~Musiq Soulchild

well, i'm sittin here by myself, after a long couple of days. i spent saturday nite over at josh's after the pistons game, and then we just chilled all of sunday, watching the conference championships. andy and kyle came over around 7, and we had pizzas and just hung out for a while, but i knew everyone was gonna wanna drink, which was alright with me. i've gotten used to the fact, and so have they, so i guess it's a win-win.

it was nice seein them and hangin out, but once it turned to drinking, i got bored pretty fast. i just sat there, wondering what would happen if they ended up going to a party. I mean, i thought i'd be able to deal with the fact that they go to parties-hell, i'd just tag along and try to have fun, but i've realized it's almost impossible for me to go to those kinds of parties, where absolutely everyone is drinking. so i came back to my room around 1am, almost 30 hours since i had left.

one nice thing was that liza called me while i was over at josh's. god, it's so comforting to hear her voice- i know i don't say much, but it's just nice knowing that she's on the other end, that we're connected. we talked for more than an hour, just about the usual, but it made me feel a lot better nonetheless. however, we did talk about how we're still supposed to be in that friends stage, and that if anything, we've grown a lot closer since christmas. so, unfortunately, but understandably, we're not going to be talking as much. i think it's better that we do this, because, as she put it, we're still gonna be apart for the next 3 years (at least), and it'll make being separated a lot easier to cope with if we don't talk all the time. makes sense to me. it's gonna be hard, because i will always have her on my mind, but hopefully i'll be able to cope with it and "move on."

Finally, part of the lyrics from Musiq's "dontchange." good nite.
I was meant for you and you was meant for me yeah
And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need
Girl the way we are is how its gonna be
Just as long as your love don't change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home