1.15.2004

Mood:bored
Song:One Woman Man~Dave Hollister

just out of curiousity, i was looking at different tattoo galleries online. If anything, i'd want to get a simple cross, or a chinese symbol for something, like loyalty, confidence, or trust.


then i decided to look for the symbol(s) for Elizabeth, and when i found it, this feeling went through me that made me think, i have to get this-once we get married of course. Now normally, I always thought it was stupid for a person to get a tattoo of someone's name on their body, but it's not like i would rush to get this tattoo. i probably won't even get it, but it just looks so great.

and now i've come to the realization that i don't think about her millions of times a day- she's always on my mind, just lingering there, waiting for a (frequent) lull in my mind to take front and center. the more i think about it, the more i realize that we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home