1.09.2004

Mood: eager
Song: Blinded (When I See You)~Third Eye Blind

well just a day after my birthday, and my mom's already gotten angry at me like twice today. long story short, she kept criticizing me, for my shirt, for the supposed bad way i act, how i supposedly never do anything (even though she did say thank you for washing the dishes not 30 minutes before), and i just said, "mom, how about we set aside one whole day where you can criticize me?" all she said was "i don't like you." what the hell is that? are parents allowed to say that to their kids? I felt terrible and just went upstairs to my room and started getting my stuff together to take up to state. dad came up and just sat in the hallway, and we talked for a bit- i know he was just there to comfort me, because me and mom have always butted heads. me and dad have gotten along a lot better, so that's a bit comforting. i needed to leave the house.

josh came over and then we went over to andy's and played poker and watched office space and mr. deeds. it was a pretty good time. i wished i could've talked to liza, but i was takin a lot of flak from the guys for not playing one hand while i told her what was going on. so now i'm going thru a bit of withdrawl having not really talked to her today. i emailed her a photo of me with the "silly rabbit" bowl she got me for christmas, which i used at breakfast this morning. it was great, i only thought about her every time i looked at that bowl. i miss her sooo much, it actually hurts if i try not to think about her, not that i would do that anyway.

while we were at andy's house, i told the guys we were getting married, but everyone but josh took it as a joke. well, it'll be on them in less than ten years (fingers crossed). the more i think about it, the more right it seems. i hope she feels the same way, and i think she does. never in my wildest dreams did i think i'd land such an amazing girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home