1.17.2004

Mood:energetic
Song:Toxic~Britney Spears

well i would've typed this last nite, but i was just so ridiculously tired and saying all sorts of random stuff, it wouldn't have been good. i'll start at 10am yesterday. i was waiting at the bus stop to go to math, and that's when i got the first text message. i responded to her, but the last thing i wanted to do was talk to her. part of me felt like she had betrayed my trust, told her mom and sister something that i had told her in confidence. i went to math class, where i was unusually quiet and subdued. after class i went over to josh and casey's, and we just hung out there, had breakfast/lunch.

liza called me and we talked for a little while, and it made me feel a lot better. she explained how she was reading the log about my mom saying everything, and her sister was in the room and read it too- then she and her mom got into a fight and she made liza tell her mom about it. i couldn't believe it. she kept telling me not to feel bad, but i still feel terrible for knowing that i made her mom cry because of some stupid statements from my mom. i still felt pretty depressed after i got off the phone with her, but not as bad as before.

liza text messaged me later in the evening and said, "i love you to the power of infinity." there's no way i can beat that, but i can match it. she called me while she was on the way home and we talked for a little while more, and i felt a lot better then, almost back to normal i guess. she is a special girl, there is no denying that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home