1.21.2004

Feeling:loved
Song:slow jamz~twista

this would've been done a half hour earlier, but i got caught up in an R&B mood and decided to listen to a lot of brian mcknight, musiq, and 112. but anyway, today was a crazy day, as far as things related to liza go. i woke up in the morning and got ready to go to my ME class, and once i put my fleece on over my sweatshirt, i felt a bunch of little things fall down my shirt and onto the ground. at first i had no idea what they were, and then, holding back a scream, i realized it was liza's necklace that fell apart. YIKES! so i spent another 5 minutes finding all the beads and put them on my desk, to be repaired when i got back from class. My neck, not to say my entire being, felt strange without the necklace. once i got back from math, i put the beads back on the string, and then tied a really strong knot- and to add a little more security, i added a little bead of glue to make sure the threads hold. it better not fall apart on me again.

after i got back from josh's, i checked the mail and saw that liza's package had finally arrived. I took it up to the room and opened it, first the gift. It was a book entitled Life Of Pi. I wanted to start it tonight, but didn't have the chance, since i have an early class tomorrow and now realize that 5 hours of sleep isn't going to cut it. Just from reading the back, i could tell it was going to be an interesting story. The card liza got me was beautiful, and i'll put it on display right on my desk, and most likely read it every night. yeah right, it'll be more like every time i'm sitting at the desk. I love how she spelled "rabbit" wrong (2 b's, princess), and just her handwriting, it means a lot to me that she took the time to get me a gift and send a card. I can only hope that soon enough we'll be able to celebrate our birthdays wrapped in each others' arms instead of being 500 miles apart.

slow jamz has become my favorite song, quite possibly for the week. it has a great beat, lyrics are amazing, and the vocals are great too. Jamie Foxx has an incredible voice.

said she wants some marvin gaye
some luther vandross
a little anita
will definitely set this party off right
she said she wants some ready for the world
some new edition
some minnie riperton
will definitely set this party off right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home