2.02.2004

Feeling:depressed
Song:4 white stallions~counting crows

even though it was superbowl sunday, the day was pretty uneventful. i watched most of the game by myself, well, will was in the room but doesn't seem to have any interest in sports whatsoever. so that kinda sucks most of the fun out of the game right there.

this week is going to suck, but every week does. Not all my classes are bad, it's just the one ISS class, the one that's from 8-10 every monday and wednesday morning. it's terribly terribly boring, and i can't even stay awake at that hour. Math is alright, thanks to Professor Tupan, whose animated movements make it easy to pay attention. He's better than last semester at least. Physics sucks cuz it's in the evening, and i miss out on having dinner with, with, myself i guess, for the most part. a couple times a week i'll go over to holden and eat with josh, but sometimes i don't even feel like it, just because it's more movement, and i just use that time to worry about what's coming up the next day.

i tried studying for physics after the game, but ended up thinking about liza for a half hour. it's hard for me not to think about her, and i don't know how i'm going to be able to stop long enough to focus for more than an hour. earlier today, while me and josh were going to lunch, i saw Erin van Dusen, this girl from our high school. I guess you could say we were friends, we were in one class together. Apparently she goes to state, but i had never seen her around before. she came up to me with an arm outstretched, like she was going to give me a low five or something, but it became a hug, which felt weird to say the least. I mean, it was nice seeing her and all, because she was really nice in high school (and still is), but all i could think about is how i wished i were hugging Liza instead.

And then Michelle decided to talk to me online today, which caught me off guard. the only other time she had ever im'ed me was when she was drunk, so it was a bit strange getting a message from her. I had her deleted from my buddy list cuz i never talked to her. we just talked about chemistry, and how her first test is tomorrow, so i just wished her luck and told her she'd do fine. she replied by saying that i was "calming." sometimes i wonder if i am a little too laid back, and if that's the reason i don't do as well as i obviously can. it's just that there is no immediate motivation for me, nothing to make me want to excel above and beyond everyone. And for the most part, i've come to realize that most of the people that go to school here are drunks and asses who don't seem to take school seriously at all. i did say most, there are quite a few people who party and still manage to get good grades, and i respect that. i'm just rambling now. good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home