1.28.2004

Feeling: funny
Song: one mic~nas

will's sleeping right now, which is a little weird, to say the least. usually he doesn't sleep til the clock reads a.m., so i think this is a sign for quiet time and that i'm supposed to do some homework. maybe i will. after the pistons game.

today was a decent day as far as classes go. I've now determined it's impossible for me to stay awake for 2 hours for my 8am ISS class. I was falling asleep during the first hour, then washed my face during the 5 minute break and struggled to keep my eyes open for the next hour. math was different, i actually stayed awake, but bored. i got another 4.0 on my quiz, which was nice. i guess, i don't even care anymore.

had dinner with the andreas and michelle today after physics. it was the first time i had seen the three of them together since last semester, so it was cool. dinner conversation with them is always interesting, to say the least. the combination of those three always manage to bring a smile to my face.

well, it's 8:30 and i'm talkin to kyle and josh, and for the most part, things couldn't be any better for me. with the exception of a couple things, but they're beyond my control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home