1.27.2004

Feeling:lazy
Song:for the rest of my life~brian mcknight

yeah maybe i didn't mention it, or maybe it's your fault, i don't know. the important thing is that we don't point fingers. When it says "nothingness" at the bottom, that means i'm not getting any feedback. feedback is a good thing. don't be shy. tell me what's on your mind.

anyway, it snowed about 3 million inches today, give or take about 2,999,993 inches. it got so out of hand that i was beginning to debate whether i should even go to class. well i went, but was about 20 minutes late for my ME class. Once again, let's not point fingers at whose fault it could be. now it's ridiculously windy, so that means drifts. the snow is already up to my friggin knees, i don't like it. i very well may skip ISS tomorrow morning, depending on how i feel. now amy's calling me, so i better talk to her for a little bit.

wow that took a little while, prolly close to 30 minutes. I like talking to her because she's a good listener and always has some good stories to tell, whereas I have nothing. Of course, i'd take talking to liza over amy anyday, but given the current situation, amy's good to talk to. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not using her as a sounding board or somethin- it's just nice talking to a girl other than andrea about stuff going on in my life.

ok, well, i wanted to read a little bit before i went to sleep, so maybe i'll do that. prolly not. good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home