1.31.2004

Feeling:cold (prolly cuz my window's open)
Song:my immortal~evanesence

alright i'm on a ten minute break right now, because today is my study day. i just finished an hour of reviewing physics for the test on tuesday. next up is reading about influence and cults for my ISS 210 class, which shouldn't be too bad i guess. I thought there was going to be a test on Monday, but i guess i was wrong, so that's good.

me and josh went in together on a ps2, so we spent some of last nite playing Madden 2004. It felt good to finally have a system we could call our own. Of course, we did put down $75 each, so it's a bit of a hit to the wallet. It'll be worth it. It damn well better be.

I'm looking forward to going home next weekend, not only because of my parent's anniversary on friday, but because it means we'll be able to hang out with andy and kyle. we're probably going to go to damon's and watch the pistons game, so that'll be cool.

alright well back to the studying now, i'll update later. peac.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home