2.14.2004

Capricorn: tonight there is a sparkle in the stars that means you can romance that special valentine and achieve your wildest desires. yeah right.

i text messaged liza this morning once we crossed the bridge back into detroit, just to say happy valentine's day. Surprisingly, she text messaged me back, so that made me pretty happy. i slept most of the day, then went to church, and decided to stay in for the night instead of hanging out with andy and kyle. i kinda felt bad, but i was still tired as all hell. i don't even know what i'm still doing up. i'm too used to staying up late i guess.

my dad told my aunt anna that andy was looking for a job, but she said that if she gave it to andy i wouldn't be able to work there during the summer. I don't care if i work there or not, andy needs the money a lot more than i do. He's a hard worker (when he wants to be), and i have no doubt he'd do fine there. My mom suggested that andy try applying at the hospital since they need a lot of drivers, so i'm going to let him know about that. I'm done for now, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home