2.06.2004

Feeling:a little lonely
Song:i can't wait~sleepy brown f/ outkast

today was like any other thursday. i went to my ME lab, finished the project, then went over to josh's, had dinner, and went to physics. The only different thing is that I'm starting to feel like me and Liza are drifting apart, mostly because we haven't talked as much. every night i'm online, and every night i find myself glancing at the screen every 15 seconds to see if she's signed on. oh yeah, that's right, i shouldn't have to because i have an alert for when she signs on. yet i still find myself sneaking sideways glances at the screen. i hate this feeling i have that we're drifting apart, and worst of all, there's really nothing i can do about it. we said we'd distance ourselves a bit, but i didn't realize it would hit me this hard. i don't know how i'm going to make til at least june, when i see her again. it seems so damn far away.

on a better note, i'm going home this weekend to celebrate my parents' 21st anniversary on friday night, then to hang out with andy and kyle on saturday night. I miss hanging out with them because, aside from josh, they're the only other 2 people i consider real, actual friends. it's 130 now, and i am in no mood to sleep, even though i do have a 10am class tomorrow and amy might be stopping by before then. whatever, i can deal. good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home