6.20.2004

So I'm watching Big Fish with the parents, and my phone vibrates- somehow I have a voice message but didn't get a call from anyone. Thanks AT&T, I really appreciate it. Even before I pull the phone out of my pocket, I knew it was Liza. I just knew it. I listened to the voice mail, then went outside to get my books from the car, and called her from there.

It just so turns out she's going to be in Michigan for the whole week. My eyebrows jumped at hearing this, I was incredibly happy all over again. Instantly I started planning in my mind how I'd be able to go see her. Let's see, she's in Troy, an hour away I could see her after work if she met me somewhere near there we could go see a movie or grab a bite to eat something anything I need to see her I miss her. My mind was racing, pouring over the endless possibilities I was coming up with it. I know I'll see her on Saturday for sure, but at a family party. I need to see her in a more intimate setting, someplace where I can just look in her eyes and tell her how much I've missed her, without worrying about whose eyes are looking in my direction. I can only hope this week works out to my favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home