6.14.2004

do i deserve this?

Feeling:wish i knew
Song:not enough~our lady peace

yeah yeah, i'm sure i'm makin a big deal out of nothing. liza said she'd call on saturday, but didn't. so she's busy, whatever, she could've at least emailed/called or done something to let me know. i think my problem is i care too much. i need to be more laid back and stop wondering if liza's thinking about me when i'm thinking about her. i'm too sensitive, so it's time to toughen up. if she doesn't feel like talking for one reason or another, then that's fine. i don't need to talk.

i'm supposed to see her at andrew's first communion party this saturday, but the longer i go without talking to her, the more i really don't feel like going. i won't be able to have as much freedom as i had in toronto since my parents and brother will be there. as much as i love her, i've gotta distance myself from her, otherwise it'll be a difficult next 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home