5.05.2004

Finally

Feeling:happy/depressed/a little surprised
Song:white ladder~david gray

Well, the day finally came, i am done with freshman year, provided i passed all my classes. knock on wood, dammit. anyway, i'm still up while will sleeps away, there's a bit too much on my mind right now. of course, a lot of it has to do with liza, but what else is new, right? it really kind of bothered me that she thinks she's not good enough for me. I wouldn't take her any other way, and her being the way she is is why i love her so much. a lot of the guys who have heard about liza have told me that there's no way i'm going to be able to stay committed to something "that might not even work out" 3 years from now. but i'm dedicated enough to her and to our relationship. i don't care what changes, liza will always hold a special place in my heart, and that will never change. I will never stop loving her, and i don't know how else to tell her that without actually coming out and saying it. i mean every word. if you told me i could never talk to liza again, i'd break down and cry to no end. and not like manly crying, i'm talking full out sobbing like a girl whose cat got run over. it's 3:30, and i'm gettin even more depressed just thinking about it. Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home