2.19.2004

well, i got to talk to liza tonight. that's right, i consider it a privilege to talk to her now, seeing as how it hardly ever happens anymore. I used to take for granted the fact that we talked every night for hours, and i hate how i realize only now how much i miss it. we didn't talk about too much, and before i knew it, she was gone, to watch that gay ass show "the OC." it only makes me hate it even more.


this morning i decided to do something a little creative with the rubberband on my right wrist. I put the initials of the people who have an immediate impact on my life. Really, there's no need to put them here, if you know me you'll know who's on the band. in addition to liza's necklace, it's just another thing i'm going to wear everyday to remind myself of how lucky i am.


i was going to read for a little while, but it's almost time to work out, so i'll do that instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home