5.28.2004

Uh Oh or Uh Huh? (I don't even know anymore)

Feeling:good
Song:if it was cool~brian mcknight

so here i am, sitting at work while the stupid system backs up. it's probably about another 20 minutes away from finishing, and then i can actually leave, early for once. that means i can catch the first half of the pistons game, so i'm doubly excited.

anyway, lately, my mom has been trying to find out about liza as much as she can. she knows that we like each other, most likely that i like her a lot. when she said we weren't going to be going to Andrew's first communion party, my heart dropped and i was in a bad mood for the next couple of days. but then i woke up this morning, and she said, "we'll go." simple as that i guess. now there's just gonna be more pressure. fantastic. i won't even be able to talk to liza without getting 'the eye' that all mothers are known for. scares the hell outta me.

i hadn't talked to liza in a couple days, last time being when she called me and told me she got the job at fairweather. she called last nite, but it was kinda bad timing seeing as how i was taking my contacts out and we had family friends from boston over. i'll call her tonite after the game, or maybe even at the half. hearing her voice last nite made me feel a lot better.

i had a ridiculous amount of energy this morning, and i want more. i went to the summit with josh at 10, played basketball for an hour, then worked out with kyle for another hour or so. mostly upper body stuff, still hasn't hit me, maybe i'm getting used to it. i was supposed to get a ride from kyle to go pick up my dad's car at his friend's house, but forgot to leave with him and instead did situps. dammit. so i ended up running 2.5 miles to jeff's house, .5 miles more than i should have since i forgot where in the neighborhood his damn house was. oh well.

and finally, we (i) got a new car yesterday, well new to me at least. it's a 1997 sebring coupe, really nice. strong 2.5L v6 on it too, i'm a fan. hopefully i get this car, but if not, then dad should get it. i feel bad for the guy, he's never really had a nice car his whole life. he bought the stratus new, then gave it to me for my 18th birthday, and bought the prism. now my brother has the stratus, i drive the prism to work, and dad carpools with jeff. i feel terrible. as long as my brother gets the prism, i'm good. that's how the chain of command works. in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home