6.20.2004

damn damn damn

Feeling:sad
Song:the drugs don't work~the verve

***cliché alert*** seeing liza today was a breath of fresh air. it's a damn shame that the breath only last a couple hours. my parents ate dinner fast and before i knew it i was driving down 275 south, headed back home, angry out of my mind that i couldn't see her anymore. i even thought in my mind that i could drive back to troy, but being an hour long drive and tired as hell already and not sure of the directions, i couldn't. i wish i could've at least given her the earrings, but i didn't have any time to finish dinner, much less do that- i ended up giving it to jason, but god knows if he did it in front of paul or anyone else, like the jackass he is. i miss her so much already. i didn't even get to say i love you. i left by saying good nite, that was it. how depressing. my dad's a bastard, and yes it's now father's day. i never thought he would be the one to shut me down, i always thought it would be mom, but alas, mom tried to help me out a bit, she's the one that wanted to know more about liza, the one that likes liza a lot.

i'm going to that wedding in toronto, even if i can't see her, at least i'll be in the same area as her. i can at least hope we'll hang out. that would be amazing. it'd make me just happy beyond sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home